Q. 1. Define Spreadsheet?
Ans.A spreadsheet is a computer applicationwhich is used to display data in multiple cells usually in a two-dimensional matrix and a grid consisting of rows.
Q. 2. Write a note on spreadsheet?
Ans. A spreadsheet is a computer program used to enter, anlyze and calculate data for record keeping. It stores and presents data in rows and columns. Data can easily be entered, modified and deleted from it. It performs mathematical calculations and projections on data entered.
Q. 3. List uses of a spreadsheet?
Ans. A spreadsheet is used to:
- Store and maintain data in a tabular form.
- Manipulate and calculate data in various formulae and functions.
- Perform complex mathematical calculations.
- Recalculate formula automaticaly when a value is changed or modified.
- Create charts/graphs to represent data.
- Process and display needed information by sorting and filtering enteries according to established criteria.
Q. 4. Define Exel?
Ans. Excel is an electronic spreadsheet program that can be used for sorting. organizing and manipulating data. Excel screen is in the form of a rectanglular table or a grid consisting of rows an columns. The horizontal rows are identified by Numbers(1, 2, 3, ......) and the vertical collumns are identified by letters(A,B,c or AA, AB etc.).